Expert Tips From Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Experts
If you’re running an e-commerce store, then you have a wide variety of options at your disposal. You can either sell your products on your website or transfer these products to Google.
The choice is yours. However, having a versatile e-commerce strategy will increase your chances of gaining conversions from several prominent online platforms. With that said, which e-commerce platforms are you using to advance your marketing goals?
If you’re using a limited suite of e-commerce options, then you should keep reading. In this article, you’ll learn how you can streamline your marketing goals on Google, Bing, and Amazon.
Google is the world’s largest search engine. Therefore, it’s no surprise that millions of businesses use this platform to achieve better results with their PPC campaigns. If you’re already using Google as an advertising space, then you need to follow these tips:
- Use as much information as you possibly can. The more information you provide, the better Google can align your ads with incoming search queries. Also, the more Google can match these ads to search queries, the more relevant these ads become.
- Develop a targeted description and title. This will help your ads become more enticing to your target audience.
- Create the best landing page experience. Your landing page is the end of your sales funnel and should be very persuasive.
Many businesses choose to use Bing because of the low barrier of entry, the possibility of using less of your budget, and a higher chance of online visibility with your paid ads. If you want to begin optimizing your Bing ads, then you should follow these steps.
- Avoid import errors. Google and Bing ads require different minimum thresholds. When you import Google ads to Bing, it will instantly set the values of these bids according to its platform. Make sure all of these values are correct before moving forward.
- Look at the targeting settings. The difference between Google and Bing ads involve the targeting settings of both platforms. More often than not, you’ll need to set up specific target settings on Bing.
Amazon is becoming one of the most preeminent advertising platforms online. There are a few tips you should be aware of before beginning your PPC campaign on Amazon.
- Keep your campaigns structured consistently. It’s essential to make sure all of the aspects of your campaign are structured identically. This means that your brand, product category, and top-selling products should look the part.
- Post similar products in the same ad groups. When you set up new ad groups, you should be able to place similar products in these groups. Doing so will lead to increased visibility for these products so you can achieve maximum conversions.
- Use some automated features. PPC is now becoming automation to streamline the mundane process and achieve enhanced results. Don’t be afraid to use Amazon’s automated products if you don’t have the time to manage your campaign.
Impact your PPC Campaign Today!
If you want to impact your PPC campaign, then you’ll come to the right place. Give us a call at (214) 295-5845 or visit Agency Partner Interactive today for more information.
Not big on reading? That’s okay. Watch “The Guide to Ecommerce PPC on Google, Bing, and Amazon” instead.
Using the power of Artificial Intelligence, we turned this blog into a video for you. Check it out below!