Tips From Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Experts
Google is undoubtedly one of the Largest Search Engines Online. With that said, its proprietary Advertising Platform, Google Adwords, is being used by billions of users in the world to promote their online presence and Secure Online Revenue through paid ads.
Accordingly, did you know that Google Ads provided Grants to non-profit Organizations to give them a competitive advantage over other organizations? This seems like a well-kept secret from Google because many non-profits were unaware of this opportunity.
In any case, don’t get your hopes up. Google is initiating new changes to this opportunity. If you are looking to sign up soon or want new information, you’ve come to the right place.
Let’s go over the major changes that are supposed to happen to Google’s Ad Grants.
What is Google Ad Grants?
Google ad grants are an opportunity extended to non-profit organizations. These grants provide the benefits to secure more website traffic, donations, and they also help users to achieve a higher online presence.
That’s not the only thing. Google ad grants provide users with the opportunity to collect up to $10,000 to spend on monthly Google Ad Campaigns. This is more than some businesses have to spend on their monthly campaigns.
If properly utilized, users can successfully create campaigns where they can drive traffic to their fundraising pages. The best thing about this offer is that it works just like an average Google Paid Ad.
By signing up for this offer, you can rank for common non-profit keywords and appear at the top of corresponding searches. This will improve your engagements in popular searches surrounding non-profit searches in your industry.
This seems like a promising endeavor for any non-profit organization, but Google is unsatisfied with this opportunity. Why? Let’s find out in the next section.
Why is Google Ad Grants Not Working?
Many non-profit organizations don’t make the most of their money, and Google is beginning to make several changes for this opportunity. The reason these organizations aren’t making the most out of these grants are typical because many users don’t have a clue to build a successful ad campaign.
Unfortunately, this can be that non-profits are given free stipend to create effective PPC Campaigns. Traditional users are expected to use their own money on campaigns. Doing so, they’re able to learn effective tactics for making the most of their money.
This isn’t likely possible for non-profits that are just handed free money. This doesn’t reinforce smarter learning habits for these organizations.
How to Sign Up for a Google Ad Grant?
Fortunately, signing up for a Google Ad Grant is pretty simple. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- First, you’ll need to determine if you’re eligible for a Google Ad Grant under these Guidelines.
- Next, sign up for a Google Ad Grant and wait to be approved.
- Then, register for Google Grants. This must be one via your official non-profit Google account.
- Set up a Google Adwords account and begin configuring your campaign.
- Submit your campaign for review by Google.
Tips for Building the Best Google Adword Campaign
Many non-profit organizations fail at setting up their own Google Adwords Campaign, simply because they don’t use the right approach, time and time again. Unlike businesses made for-profit, non-profit organizations are just as busy with limited funds and resources.
This can make it difficult for these organizations to give attention to their marketing strategies, especially if the right marketing professional isn’t put in place. With that said, here are a few tips for helping you make the most out of Google Ad Grants.
- Hire an AdWords Professional – Just because you have some money for your Ad strategy doesn’t mean you should do it all on your own. For example, if you received $10,000 toward your marketing strategy, does that mean your website is going to automatically rise to the top of the search rankings? Hiring a professional is the best way to get the most for your budget.
- Develop a Proven Strategy – This is probably the most important step. With $10,000, your ad strategy could go a long way. Again, there aren’t a lot of organizations that have a budget that high. If you have a solid strategy in place, you can succeed in driving meaningful search traffic to your website.
- Set Goals for Your Campaign – If you have defined goals for your campaign, it’ll become easier to make adjustments and see what’s working and what’s not working.
Give Us A Call Today!
Not big on reading? That’s okay. Watch “Major Changes To Google Ad Grants” instead.
Using the power of Artificial Intelligence, we turned this Blog into a video for you. Check it out below!