Agency Partner Interactive is looking for a fresh graduate for data analyst position who is enthusiastic to learn and grow in a dynamic culture where you will be trained for this job, so no prior experience required.
Contractual leading to permanent employment
What You Will Be Doing
- Analyzing data quality issues and providing solutions on data management with high complexity
- Driving the data quality of master data across the domains in assigned region
- Recommending and leading the implementation of continuous data process improvements and/or transformations to existing processes.
- Taking responsibility to understand business strategies, processes, system design/function and its related integration
- Identifying issues, troubleshooting and driving for the root cause based on application knowledge and expertise
- Taking an end-to-end view of problem analysis across the dependent business processes and supporting applications
- Performing incidental duties as assigned
Skills You Bring to the Table
If you are analytical and have a problem-solving approach, this is the ultimate job for you. It’s also nice to have the following
- Bachelors of Business Administration or minimum A levels education
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, listening and written)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Can follow tight deadlines
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
You know what to do.
No need to be formal. Just send us
your links and we’ll be in touch.