Inside Sales Representatives
Career Level: Mid-Senior
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative who will be responsible for developing relationships with prospective clients that would benefit from Agency Partner Interactive’s Web and Digital Marketing services; including but not limited to web design, CMS, eCommerce, Custom Web Application, SEO, SEM, Social Media Advertising, Reputation Management, Email Marketing, etc.
The role is an integral part of the Agency Partner Interactive’s sales organization. Collaborate with Customer Success, Project Management and Support team to drive revenue. You will manage the entire sales process from targeting and approaching prospective clients, completing uncovering (discovery) meetings, selling Agency Partner Interactive services, and managing client relationships through the handoff to the Account Management/Project team.
It is crucial to this role to ensure that we set realistic expectations with future clients by educating and selling them on the ideal package and services to set them up for success. You will also work with the Agency Partner Interactive reseller partner’s, marketing and project management teams to ensure our clients have an experience with our company that meets and exceeds the Agency Partner Interactive’s standard. Assist in building and executing a plan to help grow the business, both in terms of reactivating existing customers and growing existing customer relationships.
What’s In It For You?
Agency Partner Interactive will provide detailed and ongoing training programs to help drive your own personal success in this role as well as prepare you for multiple career path opportunities across Agency Partner Interactive.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Create and execute quarterly business plans that result in hitting monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Using internal CRM, complete and report 50-70 daily outbound activities
- Create and track sales opportunities
- Using internal playbook to manage the entire sales lifecycle
- Create meaningful business relationships with prospects, clients, and your colleagues
- Understand sales cycles in conjunction with business processes internally and externally
- Use the various training platforms to continuously grow your personal knowledge of our product, sales, and process
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the assigned vertical industry
- Meet assigned sales Quota
- Conduct assigned number of product presentations to the client per week
- Conduct assigned number of sales proposals delivered per week
- Address any customer satisfaction issues / requests in a timely manner
- Meet and exceed the sales activity metrics designed to make you productive and successful.
- Assist with customer presentations and demos via online tools (Microsoft Teams)
- Perform other duties and projects, as assigned to support the growth or our business
- Execute the role with the utmost professionalism and in a way that aligns to Agency Partner Interactive’s core values
Skills You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Coachable and flexible
- Proven record of exceeding sales goals and quotas
- Experience selling solutions over the phone and in-person B2B sales experience preferred
- Self-driven and able to manage a diverse, high-volume workload; Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Be computer savvy
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Well organized with effective time and activity management skills
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking manner
- 3-5 years inside sales experience, preferably in digital media, internet marketing, and/or technology sales
- Experience in an Agency a plus
- Knowledge working with platforms:-
- CRM: Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Salesforce
- Sales Engagement: Outreach.io or similar
- Conversational Intelligence: Gong.io or Chorus.ai
Perks for Full-Time Employees:
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance coverage
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Professional development assistance
- Company retreats (we went to Broken Bow for team building in 2020)
- Annual travel benefits are available for full-time employees.
- SMU Cox Dallas 100 Award
- Inc. 5000 Award (2020 and 2021)
- Top B2B Service Company in Texas (awarded by Clutch.co)
Step 1: check out our LinkedIn page, go to AgencyPartner.com, and see if things look good to you.
Step 2: Express your interest via Indeed
Step 3: If things add up, we’ll do a quick screen and ask you to complete our TestGorilla personality assessment.
Step 4: Next-level stuff.
$75,000.00 – $95,000 per year (OTE) / per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
You know what to do.
No need to be formal. Just send us
your links and we’ll be in touch.